As of June 1, 2020
Following many weeks of mandated office closure we are so excited that we are able to reopen! We have spent the last few weeks reviewing and implementing CDC and OSHA guidelines to keep both YOU and our staff safe. You will see some changes when you next come in as outlined below. We are doing our best to reschedule people in the order that they were cancelled. Please keep in mind that we have to limit the number of people in our office at one time and space them further apart so it is a challenge to get everyone in a quickly as we would like to. Please be patient with us and we WILL see you soon!
Our new office guidelines and policies:
- Please have the patient brush their teeth before coming.
- Please stay in your car and call or text our dedicated check in number when you arrive-signage will be outside the office.
- You will be called when we are ready for you and asked some screening questions.
- Patients will be asked to come in without a parent except in certain circumstances.
- Patients must wear a mask.
- Once in the office we will be taking temperatures, having the patient wash their hands or use hand sanitizer and rinsing with a special mouth rinse prior to being treated.
- If we need to talk to a parent we can either facetime you on the patients cell phone, record a video message, or call you at the end of the work day.
- Please call the office as soon as you can to schedule the next appointment.
** If something is broken that you have not already alerted us about please call to let us know or we may not have time to repair it**
We are all looking forward to seeing your smiles again. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any concerns about our policies.
Dr. Deborah Fox
Payments can be made on our website at www.mydrfox.com
Financial Questions email : [email protected]