As of June 23, 2021
We continue to follow the CDC guidelines for mask mandates in a healthcare setting.
Please help us by wearing your mask in our office and using the hand sanitizer provided.
Our new office guidelines and policies:
- Please have the patient brush their teeth before coming.
- Please stay in your car and call or text our dedicated check in number when you arrive-signage will be outside the office.
- You will be called when we are ready for you and asked some screening questions.
- Patients will be asked to come in without a parent except in certain circumstances.
- Patients must wear a mask.
- Parents will be contacted via text or someone will come out to the car and speak to the parent present.
- Please call the office as soon as you can to schedule the next appointment.
** If something is broken that you have not already alerted us about please call to let us know or we may not have time to repair it**
Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any concerns about our policies.
Dr. Deborah Fox
Payments can be made on our website at www.mydrfox.com
Financial Questions email : [email protected]